Tea Lovers: The Perfect Holiday Gift Guide
The Oteas holiday gift guide for tea lovers on your list is a no brainer. Grab a pen, brew up your favorite cup of tea and let us help you check off your holiday shopping!
Now that you have a cozy cup of tea in hand, we can share with you some ideas for gifts for the tea lovers out there.
A great idea for a stocking stuffer that we suggest is our Oteas Sample Pack. It’s a small gesture with a big lasting taste!! This is a great way for you to share your love for our tea by introducing it to your friends or family.
Some other ideas for stocking stuffer gifts for the tea lovers on your list are our stainless steel steeping balls. These are great for steeping your loose leaf tea and they are small making them a perfect fit for inside a stocking.
You could also gift someone, one of our wooden spoons with a built in clip.These hold your loose leaf tea bags closed and are great to measure out your loose leaf tea.
We offer a glass tea pot that’s so pretty when it’s steeping your tea and not only does it look nice it holds 4 cups of tea at a time.
Next on the list are our glass storage jars. You can look classy when you place all your loose leaf tea into one of these and let them sit on your kitchen counter top or in your kitchen cupboards. Our tea bags look really snazzy inside them too. These are reusable glass jars and come with bamboo sealing lids that match any kitchen aesthetic, and they can also hold any non perishable items you want.
Did you know that we carry Oteas Bundle Packs? These bundles come in groups of 4 or 6 boxes with 15 or 25 tea bags in each box. These are perfect gifts for tea lovers on your list!
Oteas BLACK TEA BUNDLE:
This bundle includes four of our favorite rich black tea blends.
- Black Tea and Caramel: a sweet treat in the afternoon which has a smooth buttery caramel flavor. This blend is a low-calorie treat that any tea lover will enjoy.
- Next comes the Earl Grey tea blend. Earl Grey has a distinct flavor with a unique aroma that comes from bergamot oil and cornflower oil.
- Our English Breakfast black tea blend has Assam tea leaves & Kenyan black tea leaves creating a rich, full-bodied taste.
- Last but not least in our Black Tea bundle is the Black Tea and Turmeric this blend is jam-packed with nutritional benefits, can help with anti-inflammatory conditions, and may prevent health conditions such as cancer and Alzheimers. It has a subtle tangy taste and is best served by itself, warm.
Oteas GREEN TEA BUNDLE:
This bundle has four delicious green tea blends.
- Oolong and Ginger is first up. Our Ginger Oolong Tea has a fruity flavor and may help relax you and it is great when you have flu-like symptoms.
- Organic Green Tea with Peppermint: This tea blend is refreshing with the taste of peppermint and will increase your antioxidant intake. This nutritious tea has a hearty flavor and can aid with digestion making it great to drink straight after a meal.
- Our Green Tea with Jasmine is smooth on the pallet, slightly sweet, and fragrant. Made with perfectly scented green tea leaves from fresh jasmine.
- Lastly in the green tea bundle is our Green Tea blend. Oteas Green Sencha Tea is packed with antioxidants and has a slight citrus undertone, making it a distinct, nutritious blend.
Oteas FRUIT TEA BUNDLE:
- Strawberry and Cream Tea: is an all time hit of ours. This blend is full of hibiscus flowers with hints of sweet apple, zesty orange, & flavorful strawberries. It will leave you with a creamy aftertaste, is caffeine-free, and will remind you of the British classic strawberry jam and cream with scones.
- Raspberry Leaf Tea: This blend is a caffeine-free blend with soothing properties and has been known medically to treat ailments such as cold sores and relief from morning sickness during pregnancy. This herbal tea is refreshing to drink hot or cold.
- Berry Blend Tea: is a Full-bodied forest fruit tea with a blackberry taste. This is a non-caffeinated drink and it doesn't contain any tannin. This blend is lovely hot or cold.
- Passion Fruit and Orange Tea: This blend tastes just like the tropics. It contains sweet papaya and zesty citrus, taking you straight to paradise. This blend is tasty hot or cold, you can even make it iced tea style.
Oteas HERBAL TEA BUNDLE:
This herbal tea bundle has four herbal teas including:
- Our Organic Lemongrass, Apple, & Hibiscus Tea. This tea is great hot or cold. It has a sweet after tone of apple alongside a hearty taste of lemongrass and hibiscus.
- Our Lemongrass, Ginger, & Cinnamon Tea is a smooth balanced spicy blend with a fruity and minty ginger note.
- Moroccan Mint Tea blend is made from the roots of mint leaves and is caffeine-free. Its minty taste is a great herbal blend perfect for drinking after a meal as it aids with digestion.
- Rooibos Ginger & Lemon Tea is full of antioxidants, immune-boosting ginger, vitamin-filled lemon, and rooibos. You will taste a bit of spice from the aniseed licorice root and lemongrass.
Oteas WELLNESS BUNDLE:
- Organic Immuni-Tea: This herbal tea is blended with herbs and spices that help your immune system stay strong and healthy. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients and can boost your energy, improving mental focus. It may help against infections, assist with weight loss, and lower blood sugar levels.
- Our Organic Digestive Mint & Licorice Tea is a naturally caffeine-free tea that has licorice root and peppermint which aids digestion any time of the day.
- The Nourish Tea Blend is a caffeine-free blend that is soothing, relaxing, and packed with natural health-boosting properties.
- The Sereni-Tea blend is carefully made with natural ingredients to help you relax and unwind and it promotes a night of healthy sleep.
If you are still stumped about what gifts for tea lovers to get we suggest trying some Oteas matcha. Our matcha comes in seven different flavors; strawberry vanilla, organic mango vanilla, organic forest fruit, organic lemon, organic strawberry, organic vanilla, and organic pure matcha, and these can be purchased in 50g or 100g portions.
You could also buy the tea lover on your list any of our loose leaf teas. Some of the top loose leaf blends that folk gravitate too are: Organic Chocolate Chai Tea, Creamy Rooibos Chai, Fruit Basket, Organic Nighttime Afternoon Tea, Cinnamon Punch, and Strawberries and Cream.
You might just have to purchase yourself some of your favorite Oteas tea blends when you make your order, and that’s ok we wont tell ;)